Pixel

Monday, August 23, 2010

Pinkan Mambo Select Closed Problem Boyfriend & Religion


Having a winding love story now making the singer Pinkan Mambo does not want to be open about personal problems. He just wanted to share the story of his career. About personal matters such as boyfriends and religion, Pinkan choose save them for yourself.

Pinkan currently busy preparing for the film-related singles. Busy with work, 'singer' Love The Not Considered 'did not want to think about marriage again. He's already had a boyfriend, but his identity remained secret.

"I separated between personal issue for me, I do not have to introduce to the people. I never planned to have to bring a girlfriend I know I continue to introduce to others," he said when met at the studio Pinkan Dahsyat RCTI RCTI in order to reset the year to 21, Jalan Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta, Monday (08/23/2010).

Muhammad's mother Alfa Rezel it hopes to soon end the status of his widow. Regarding when the target will be re-married, ex-wife Sandy Sanjaya would not tell them. But he insisted always serious in a relationship with her boyfriend.

"Whenever I have a relationship I was always serious, I love him, the rest I serahin to God," said the singer was born in Jakarta, 11 November 1980.

When asked about fasting, Pinkan also stated the issue is very personal. 'Like a boyfriend, I think I prefer the singer known Pinkan, the problem of religion is very personal, "said Pinkan.(//detikhot.com)

Don't miss another news!!!



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Click here now!!!

"SIGN UP NOW FOR $"
Pixel
Pixel