Pixel

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sherina Owned Film Project


Secretly singer Sherina Munaf was working on big projects. Sherina was preparing a musical project. "This daring project, since I had direct people who are more mature in this movie. But this is a challenge for me, and I like challenges, "he said in the middle of the film's dance training.

While still a child, he played in the movie musical The Adventures of Sherina. Not only will act, in this film that is being tilled Sherina arangsement also created and had music and songs. She would even act as a producer.

"This is a great confidence, because I'll be holding all these operators. Please prayer, yes, "he said, asked for prayers. Although he did not want to talk much about the musical's story, but he only says that the film will be directed to all segments of the audience ranging from children, adults, up to the parents. "It's all here. I want to entertain people Sixteen-number, also the family through a combination of music, acting, and certainly gives a moral message, "he said. Makes me curious, here.

Don't miss another news!!!



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Click here now!!!

"SIGN UP NOW FOR $"
Pixel
Pixel